Monday, April 27, 2009

The best chicken names ever

Ginger Rogers would be so proud

And here they are, my little brood, who, incidentally, are going through an awkward adolescent phase.  Note the tiny beginnings of combs above their beaks and the little whisker-like tail feathers coming in.  It's like eighth grade all over again.  But like my mom always told me: it will all get better once high school starts. Or, her back-up: There's a lid for every pot.
Without further ado:

Tilly

Lucille

Coco Van (Coco for short)

Ginger

Thank you everyone for fantastic name ideas and especially to Susan for Coco Van and to my old high school classmate Megan, who was the first, but not the last, to send the name Ginger.  Well played, ladies.

A thing I like
Paper Heart, which looks so charming I sort of wish I could just nap until it comes out.  I heart Michael Cera. And I heart that he falls for this grumpy, glamour-less girl.  A girl who I also heart.  Ah, youth.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin